Extended Service Plan
We offer FREE maintenance on all New brass and woodwind instruments we sell, which covers general key adjustments and regulation within the first year. This does not cover general servicing if required..
We invite you to bring your instrument back to us up to 3 times within the first 12 months of your purchase.
- After 4 to 8 weeks, call in for its first check over for regulation and adjustment.
- After 6 months, call in for its second regulation and adjustments as required.
- On or before 12 months, call in for its third key regulation, adjustments and we will lubricate all mechanisms free of charge.
All Brass and Woodwind instruments require annual servicing when played on a regular basis.
We offer our extended service plans with discounted prices.
You can take out a service plan when purchasing your new instrument as an extra cost.
We are Authorised Service Agents for all the major brands we sell, including -
Yamaha, Buffet, Selmer, Bach, Jupiter, Pearl Flutes, Haynes flutes, B&S, King, Conn and more.
Each new instrument is covered by a manufacturer's warranty which covers manufacturing defects, but does not cover general or major maintenace.
- Damage caused by abuse, accidental, intentional or otherwise
- Repair of finish of lacquer or plated surfaces (outside of manufacturer’s warranty)
- Cost of parts used in the repair / servicing process, such as pads, springs, felts, corks and alike.
- Accessories originally sold with instrument including the case
All maintenance, servicing and or repair work must be performed by the store the instrument was purchased from, any unauthorized work will not be reimbursed and may cause your plan to be terminated
You are responsible for all shipping/insurance fees to get the instrument to the store.
We will cover the return cost via Registered Australia Post.
Items too large to send via post will be excluded from our free return offer.
For any further info, Contact us here