Extended Service Plan
We do offer FREE maintenace on the new brass and woodwind instruments we sell, which covers general key adjustments and regulation within the first year. This does not cover annual servicing.
All Brass and Woodwind instruments require annual servicing when played on a regular basis.
We offer our extended service plans with generous discounted prices.
You can take out a service plan when purchasing your new instrument as an extra.
Buying our extended service plan, you will save at least 30% off our normal servicing charges.
The minimum level of servicing your instrument will receive is a general service and not exceed a full service.
We are Authorised Service Agents for all the major brands we sell, including -
Yamaha, Buffet, Selmer, Bach, Jupiter, Pearl Flutes, Haynes flutes, B&S, King, Conn and more.
Each new instrument is covered by a manufacturer's warranty which covers manufacturing defects, but does not cover general or major maintenace.
There are two levels of servicing, our Standard Extended Service Plan (ESP), covering student instruments, and our Pro (ESP), covering intermediate and professional instruments.
Coverage under these plans covers the following.
- Regulation and adjustments of all key mechanisms
- Replace or reseat of pads as required
- Replacement or retension of key springs as required
- Replacement of tenon corks or key corks as required
- Oiling of wooden bodies
- Cracks in wooden bodies repaired
- Professional lubrication of all key mechanisms
- One Ultra Sonic Clean and or chemical clean per year
- Replacement of any necessary felts, corks, rotor strings or springs
- Remove and refit any seized slides
- Soft solder any broken brace/s as required
- Slide alignment as required
- Professional lubrication of all moving parts
- Damage caused by abuse, accidental, intentional or otherwise
- Repair of finish of lacquer or plated surfaces (outside of manufacturer’s warranty)
- Cost of parts used in the repair / servicing process, such as pads, springs, felts, corks and alike.
- Accessories originally sold with instrument including the case
All maintenance, servicing and or repair work must be performed by the store the instrument was purchased from, any unauthorized work will not be reimbursed and may cause your plan to be terminated
You are responsible for all shipping/insurance fees to get the instrument to the store.
We will cover the return cost via Registered Australia Post.
Items too large to send via post will be excluded from our free return offer.
For any further info, Contact us here
|Do you have a facebook account?|